Vehicle Finance for Blacklisted
Unique New Vehicle Finance Product Available to People that are Blacklisted
Have you been denied Vehicle Finance?
Are you Blacklisted?
Do you have Bad Credit Record or No Credit Record?
Self Employed and cannot find Vehicle Finance?
We Can Help You with Vehicle Finance!
We have an easy and fast approval system!
In recent years the banks have pulled the plug on easy lending. It has become very difficult for people with poor or bad credit record to qualify for vehicle finance. Vehicle finance for blacklisted people is almost impossible. Even people with good or no credit records are denied vehicle finance these days. Not anymore, read on.
Fortunately there are lenders in South Africa that will look at your application. They do understand that due to unforeseen circumstances people get blacklisted or even blacklisted unnecessarily without being at fault. In South Africa you need your own transport to earn a living, so a vehicle is essential. Some lenders understand this and they will listen to you.
How does it work?
You need to go through an easy pre-approval process. You need to send as an email to request the pre-approval form first. You will complete a pre-approval form and select vehicle from our lists. Then you need to fax or email the application to us. As soon as you have been approved, you will complete the application formt, mandate, pay sourcing fee of R3000.00 and send us the supporting documents.
We do look at affordability, so you can only select car that your budget allows for.
You need to approve the car from our list by test driving the vehicle at the dealership. If you are happy with the car, you need to pay over the deposit (Normally R15000.00) to dealership and sign the contract and you have your vehicle.
How to Qualify
1. First of all, you need to emails us at email@example.com to request application form (this is the pre-approval form).
2. Complete form.
3. Fax form to us at 086 567 1890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You must have a permanent job / own business with proof of income.
5. You must be employed. Unemployed people do not qualify.
6. Must have a minimum deposit of at least R 15 000.00 readily available when collecting car from dealership.
7. Must have R3 000.00 available to pay sourcing fee.
8. You must be able to travel to the dealership to collect vehicle. Vehicles are available in Gauteng, Free State and KwaZulu Natal. (North West to follow soon)
9. You must have minimum net income of R6000.00 per month.
10. Only SA Citizens with valid driver’s license qualify.
Frequent Ask Questions
Q. Do you only help blacklisted people?
A. No, we can help any person looking to buy a vehicle.
Q. I have a listing on ITC? Can you help me?
A. Yes, we can help you, but we look at affordability to see if you qualify for finance.
Q. Do you only sell second hand vehicles?
A. Yes, we do not have any new vehicles available with this finance plan.
Q. May I source my own vehicle?
A. No, we will give you a list of vehicles or you will give us your wish list. This normally takes longer to find you a vehicle.
Q. May I use the vehicle finance at any motor dealership?
A. No, you may only select a vehicle from one of our pre-approved dealerships.
I am looking for a Twin cab Hilax! I really need finance for a car. Looks like a great service you are offering here. Please help.
Great Service! Thank you
Fast and easy application process. Highly recommended to any blacklisted person.
Rent to own program is great!
Wow, what great service. 5 Stars. Thank you. I was denied vehicle finance at all the banks because of a default, but you approved me for your rent-to-own program. Highly recommended company and website.