Wesbank Car Finance Available, Any Amount – 72 Months To Pay, Easy Application, Quick Response, Blacklisted Welcome, No Credit Check APPLY NOW!
Finance your purchase of a new vehicle when approaching a registered dealer. Wesbank Car Finance will help you finalize the contract, insurance and delivery of your vehicle. In addition Wesbank Car Finance will gladly help with financing your purchase of a vehicle from an independent, private sale. With a warranty on all privately bought vehicles, you can enjoy your new set of wheels without any worries.
Wesbank Car Finance Repayment Calculator
The repayment Wesbank Car Finance will assist you in calculating the monthly repayments on a vehicle, as well as the cost of bank insurance products. This Wesbank Car Finance helps to calculate the value of a vehicle you could buy based on a specified monthly repayment.
Wesbank Car Finance Affordability Calculator
The Affordability Vehicle Finance Calculator helps calculate your monthly expenses giving you an idea how much you can repay in vehicle installments each month.
Steps To Getting Financed Through Wesbank Car Finance
- Fill out the online application – it takes about 20 minutes.
- Get an instant answer.
- If your application has been approved, Wesbank Vehicle Finance Calculator will contact you for information about your chosen dealer.
- Once you have finalized your transaction with the dealer, including any deposit payable, you will be handed over your approved finance application and contract to the dealer.
- Your vehicle needs to be comprehensively insured before you can drive it away.To make things easier, Wesbank Vehicle Finance Calculator offers a comprehensive insurance package called DRIVA COVER.
Wesbank Car Finance Qualifying Criteria
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Have a valid driving licence
- Have a clear credit record
- Earn at least R6,250 per month
During the application process you will need to provide the following information:
- Personal information, including a valid ID or passport number
- Contact details
- Spouses details (if applicable)
- Employment details
- A summary of your monthly income and expenses
- Home ownership details (if applicable)
- Banking details
- Details of the vehicle / asset you wish to purchase
As the buyer, you will need to pay the fees that are required to facilitate the transaction. You will also need to pay the fees for the vehicle to be registered in your name with WesBank as the titleholder. A Vehicle Loan Representative will meet with you to finalize and sign all necessary documents.
To safeguard all parties, the representative will also need to view the original documents that were faxed or emailed to WesBank during the application process. You will need to also give the WesBank representative a clear copy of your ID for registration purposes.
Contact Wesbank Car Finance
Telephone: 0861 137 137
Fax: 0861 101 833
Easy steps to financing and managing your car finance with Wesbank Car Finance.