Ford Vehicle Finance, Competitive Rates, No Hidden Costs, Up To 72 Months To Pay, No Credit Checks, Blacklisted Welcome, APPLY NOW!
It really has never been easier to obtain vehicle or asset finance. At Ford Vehicle Finance we know that a vehicle is more than just wheels to you. So, whether you want to finance a car, vehicles used for transportation or equipment for your business, Ford Credit gives you total peace of mind.
Ford Vehicle Finance will strive to meet and exceed your needs with the same intensity that has made us one of the industry’s leaders.Ford Vehicle Finance is dedicated to ensuring your complete financing experience is nothing short of superb.
Why Choose Ford Vehicle Finance
- We strive to offer complete finance solutions:
- Quick turnaround times
- Professional, highly trained finance specialists
- Convenient application methods
- Competitive interest rates, fixed or linked
- An easy-to-do-business-with approach
- Assistance to approve your deal as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Free car sourcing service via the call center
- Value-added products and solutions
Applying for Ford Vehicle Finance
Your first step will be to discuss the vehicle of your choice with your local Ford dealer. Once you have selected your vehicle, Ford Vehicle Finance will be able to tailor a finance plan to match your monthly repayment budget.
There are two ways that you can apply for Ford Vehicle Finance. The first being on the Ford dealership floor of your choice, or through our online finance application.
If you wish to apply through a Ford dealership you can do so by simply visiting the closest Ford dealer. In order to apply online you have to complete our online finance application.
Once you have completed the application form, you can submit by clicking on the submit button. A Ford Vehicle Finance consultant will contact you within one working day after submitting your application.
Documents You Need
- Your bar-coded ID book, so we can confirm that no one else is trying to borrow money in your name.
- Your valid driver’s licence, as you must legally be able to drive and insure the vehicle.
- Your latest payslip, or recent bank statements if you are self-employed.
- Proof of residence. Normally a few recent utility bills will be sufficient.
- Proof of insurance. If there is an accident, and repairs are required, we all need to be confident that you are covered and the vehicle can be repaired.
Telephone : 0860 011 022
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ford Vehicle Finance, we understand that it’s so much more than just a car.